Let’s RIDE - after all, this is what it’s all about!
But first, load up on some energy with a breakfast of fresh fruit, bagels, juice and coffee from Café Ibis.
To celebrate completing your ride, we will be waiting for you a the Finish Line with a Frosty Mint Julep (non alcoholic) and piece of congratulatory jewelry!
- Huntsman Heroes Riders 7:30 to 7:35 AM
- 100-milers 7:40 AM – 8:40 AM
- 11 AM Closure for 100 Riders at Mile 9
- 2 PM Closure for 100-Mile Riders at Mile 67
- 70-milers 8:45 AM – 9:15 AM
- 11 AM Closure for 70 Riders at Mile 9
- 50-milers 9:20 AM – 10:10 AM
- 30-milers 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM
Get Your Party On - Let's Talk Derby!
Friday Night Pre Ride Party
Break out the Big hats and Mint Juleps to celebrate Little Red’s Ride for the Roses
You may get Lucky at the Little Red Horse Race (details coming soon)
5:00 to 8:00 Let’s do some girl shopping at the Vendor Expo including the Little Red Boutique
Get your Derby Hats, Jersey silks, Horse costume or whatever for the most fun costume contest ever. The Costume Contest will be held at the main stage at 7:30 PM! Prizes awarded for the best individual and group costumes
Are you Hot to Trot?….Throw on your dancing shoes and come learn some Kentucky Derby Dance moves with live music and entertainment all evening long!
Come Enjoy Some Great Food!
Dinner is served on Friday from 5:30-7:30 pm. Reserve your dinner ticket for $15.00 per person (sign up link coming soon). Dinner catered by Cafe Rio!
Little Red starts and ends in Lewiston, UT Fairgrounds, located about 100 miles north of Salt Lake City.
There are several motels and campgrounds in the Cache Valley area, including Logan, which is about 20 miles away from the Little Red Event site. Hotels, motels and campgrounds fill up quickly for this event, so we suggest you make reservations as soon as possible.
Free camping at Fairgrounds Friday night
There will be free camping at the Lewiston Fair and Rodeo Grounds, including tent campsites and RV Parking on Friday and Saturday. Facilities include portable restrooms and wash sinks. No reservations are required or accepted, it is first come first serve. These sites are within walking distance of the Little Red Expo.
RV camping at Fairgrounds Friday night
- RV and Trailer Campers will be parked in the order they arrive and are ready to set up camp.
- Group camping is encouraged by having all campers in your group be ready for parking and set up at the same time.
- Arrive as a group so you can park together.
- No saving of camp spaces will be allowed.
- Campers will be parked in organized rows in the infield as shown in the map below.
- No parking along the horse track rail this year.
- Half of the infield will be no parking on Friday the day before the ride., this space is needed for car parking on Saturday.
- All campers will follow the direction of RV Parking Volunteers for camp parking spot assignment.
Lewiston Residents are offering their land/yards for Little Red Riders to camp in or to park their RV/Trailer during Little Red Weekend.
Use this form to request a HomeStay with one of Lewiston's Residents.
It's a great experience and a chance to create new friendships with someone from Lewiston.