Off-street parking areas include
- Infield of the Fairgrounds
- Across the street from the Fairgrounds.
See the map below for details.
Please follow the directions of Parking Lot Flaggers. Believe it or not, they know where the open parking spaces are.
Street parking is permitted within Lewiston, except for a few No Parking areas, which are shown on the map below.
Please park diagonally on:
- Center Street between 100 West and 200 East.
- 200 South; East of Main St.
No Parking Areas will be posted with signs as shown on the map below and include:
- Center Street (Route 61) East of 200 East
- Center Street (Route 61) West of 100 West
- Lewiston State Bank ATM
- All Business accesses and Residential driveways
RV CAMPING - FAIRGROUNDS
- RV and Trailer Campers will be parked in the order they arrive and are ready to set up camp.
- Group camping is encouraged by having all campers in your group be ready for parking and set up at the same time.
- Arrive as a group so you can park together.
- No saving of camp spaces will be allowed.
- Campers will be parked in organized rows in the infield as shown in the map below.
- No parking along the horse track rail this year.
- Half of the infield will be no parking on Friday the day before the ride., this space is needed for car parking on Saturday.
- All campers will follow the direction of RV Parking Volunteers for camp parking spot assignment.
Course & Ride Details
These routes are from the 2019 Little Red event and provided here for general information only. Routes are subject to change for the 2020 Little Red.
All rides start at Lewiston Fairpark 100 E Center St., Lewiston, UT
- Huntsman Heroes Riders 7:30 to 7:35 AM
- 100-milers 7:40 AM – 8:40 AM
- 11 AM Closure for 100 Riders at Mile 9
- 2 PM Closure for 100-Mile Riders at Mile 67
- 70-milers 8:45 AM – 9:15 AM
- 11 AM Closure for 70 Riders at Mile 9
- 50-milers 9:20 AM – 10:10 AM
- 30-milers 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM
* Course and Finish Line Closes at 6 PM
Additional Restrooms Along Route
Karren Farms Restrooms Only
800 North 800 West, Lewiston
Cornish Corner Restrooms Only
Center St (Route 61) and Route 23 Cornish
RULES OF THE RIDE
Rider's are expected to comply with the rules listed below. The purpose of these rules is twofold: defining behavior that is curteous and respectful; ensuring everyone's safety. Violations may result in a citation and/or a lifetime ban from future rides.
- Not riding single file when clearly indicated to do so
- Riding more than 2 abreast when it's not indicated as single file
- Passing more than one at a time (2 or 3 riders riding abreast and passing others)
- Not following traffic laws (not stopping at lights and intersections that require it)
- Riding too far left in the road and impeding other riders and traffic
- Impeding local traffic, driveways or intersections
- Parking bikes on private property or congregating on private property
- Not using public rest areas for personal needs
- Littering on private property
- Yelling or gesturing inappropriately to citizens, volunteers, motorists or other riders
Friday Night Festivities
Friday Night Activities
- 5:30 - 7:30 Dinner by Café Rio
- 5:30 - 6:35 Live Music
- 6:45 - 7:00 Dance Lessons
- 7:00 - 7:30 Costume Contest & Prize for the most Outrageous Hat!
Friday Night Dinner
Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 7:30.
Here is a look at our Friday Night Menu:
Cafe Rio Enchilada Party Pack!
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Black or Pinto beans
- Creamy tomatillo dressing
- Chips and Salsa
If you have not purchased a dinner ticket, a limited number will be available Friday Night at the Boutique ($15.00).
Silent Auction is now open and will be active through Friday evening.
Boutique and Registration
Please go to the Boutique Tent to:
• Size Exchanges
• Pick up your order
• Resolve problems with your Order
Please go to the Registration Tent to:
• Pick up Registration items not received in your packet.
• Please bring your Confirmation email for your Registration
• Size Exchange Free T-shirt
• Resolve any other Registration Problems